The Gender and Sexuality Resource Centre (GSRC) is a safe(r) space for Carleton students wishing to connect with queer and trans community.
The GSRC provides services such as:
- Peer support (navigating gender and sexuality, experiences of sexual violence, mental health, student life, and more)
- Referrals to community resources
- Safe(r) space training and gender and sexuality workshops
- Queer library with over 1000 books in our collection (low contact loans)
- Free safer sex supplies (condoms, lube, gloves, and dental dams)
- Gender affirming resources (free/PWYC gender gear, haircutting kits for loan)
- A drop-in space to socialize, study, relax, etc.
- A variety of social and educational events
For more information, visit our Linktree at https://linktr.ee/cusagsrc