Eman is originally from Cairo, Egypt and will be in her 4th year of Economics and Political Science this fall term. During her time at Carleton, Eman has been apart of several campus groups including AIESEC in Carleton, the Campus Activity Board, and WUSC Carleton. Eman has two birthdays and has lived in three different continents! Check out Eman’s plans below.
- Improving student engagement, communication and building community events that are inclusive and accessible to all students of Carleton.
- Advancement and Leveraging CUSA Businesses to increase the visibility of CUSA, support and benefit the student community as a whole.
- Enriching leadership development activities to foster students from all backgrounds to thrive in their endeavours at Carleton and beyond
- AIESEC in Carleton –> Local Committee, Vice President of Talent Management, Local Committee, Vice President of Outgoing Global Volunteer
- Campus Activity Board –> Director of Volunteer Engagement and Program Support
- WUSC (World University Service of Canada) Carleton –> Director of Events
CUSA Main Office
401 University Centre
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6