Anshika Srivastava is a 4th-year Bachelor of Global and International Studies student from Manama, Bahrain. Anshika has been involved in many campus groups including the Carleton United Nations Society, BGInS Students’ Society, and Fall Orientation. She wants to use this year to redefine student life with the return to in-person classes and events. Anshika is excited to work closely with CUSA business managers to elevate programming in their spaces, as well as collaborate with RRRA to increase student engagement in residence. Read more about Anshika’s plans below!
(1) Launch a CUSA Handbook.
(2) Promote the Leadership Academy program.
(3) Boost student engagement at CUSA businesses.
(4) Launch a permanent feedback line on CUSA website.
(5) Increase CUSA events & programming.
(6) Collaborate with RRRA to improve student life and engagement.
(7) Increasing accessibility at CUSA businesses.
(8) Prepone Fall Orientation week 2023.
CUSA Main Office
401 University Centre
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6