Gabe Paraskevopulos is a 3rd year Bachelor of Global and International Studies in Global Politics student from Burlington, Ontario. In his time at Carleton, Gabe has acted as both a RRRA Councillor and a Student-at-Large on the Clubs Oversight and Ancillary Fee Reform Committees. This year, Gabe wants to continue the work from the previous executive team and keep an eye on ancillary fees to ensure students aren’t being taken advantage of and always getting the best deal possible from the university. Read more about Gabe’s platform below!
- (1) Prioritize investment in our student body as we return to campus.
- (2) Collaborate with the banks to reduce service and e-transfer fees for clubs.
- (3) Improve CUSA’s relationship with Carleton University.
- (4) Track success of CUSA businesses and service centres using hard metrics.
– Student-at-Large on the CUSA Clubs Oversight Committee
– Student-at-Large on the CUSA Ancillary Fee Reform Committee
– RRRA Councillor
CUSA Main Office
401 University Centre
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6