CUSA exists to empower students to make a difference in our community. Our team believes in creating resources for YOU to take initiative and fight for the causes that matter to you. We are launching the Indigenous Initiatives Fund and the Climate Action Fund to support your advocacy, representation, and education efforts.
- Continuous application cycle (expect a 2-week response time)
- Must be a Carleton undergraduate student
- Must be a project that benefits the Carleton or Ottawa community (priority given to projects the directly benefit Carleton students)
- Must complete the application form
- The maximum amount that can be requested per application is $1,000
CUSA Indigenous Initiatives Fund
- To support initiatives that promote and celebrate Indigenous culture, students, or ways of life OR that advance Reconciliation and justice for Indigenous Peoples.
- These initiatives should centre around education, advocacy, representation, celebration, or art.
- Apply here
CUSA Climate Action Fund
- To support initiatives that promote climate justice and sustainability, or that raise awareness about environmental racism and ecological degradation.
- These initiatives should centre around education, advocacy, or sustainable practices and should demonstrate an intersectional understanding of climate justice.
- Apply here