The #StayPositiveRavens campaign aims to give students wellness tips during self-isolation and social distancing. The campaign focuses on the eight dimensions of wellness, which are:
1. Emotional, coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
2. Environmental, good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
3. Financial, satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
4. Intellectual, recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
5. Occupational, personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work.
6. Physical, recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep.
7. Social, developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system.
8. Spiritual, expanding a sense of purpose and meaning in life.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for daily wellness tips and contests. All resources for each wellness fact can be found here. These times are uncertain and things will get tough, but it’s important that we #StayPositiveRavens