Cross-Cultural Interaction Workshop
This training is designed to explore the dynamics of cross-cultural interactions and will provide participants with the awareness, knowledge and skills needed to interact, communicate and provide support effectively across cultural differences.
Through facilitated activities and discussions participants will:
- Learn about the role of the Department of Equity & Inclusive Communities
- Definition of Cultural Competence
- Learn about the common barriers and challenges to intercultural communication
- Explore the impact of assumptions and bias in cross-cultural communication
- Identify skills and strategies to interact with and provide support in diverse cultural contexts.