Career Services: Virtual Winter Career Fair
If you’re graduating this spring, looking for summer work, or exploring your career options, the Career Fair is your chance to think strategically about your future by connecting with hiring employers from a range of industries. At the Career Fair, you can:
- Chat with recruiters and professionals in your field of interest one-on-one.
- Explore full-time, part-time, summer, co-op, and remote work opportunities and browse current job openings.
- Discover a range of organizations – small, medium, and large – to see if you would be a good match.
- Meet with as many companies as you’d like for the duration of the fair.
- Optimize your time by connecting with multiple employers in one virtual space.
You can find more details and tips about the Career Fair on mySuccess via Carleton Central under the “Co-op & Career Events/Workshops” calendar.
If you have any questions about the Virtual Winter Career Fair, or require accommodations for a disability, please email email@example.com.