- This event has passed.
International Women’s Week 2016
March 7, 2016 @ 9:00 am - March 11, 2016 @ 10:00 pm
We are excited & proud to announce the events for 2016 International Women’s Week. We are putting these events on in collaboration with Panhellenic and Metal Ravens, and support of OXFAM Carleton, Cinema Politica, and the Aboriginal Service Centre. In support of this week, we will be giving away prizes, snacks, and swag. Come visit the Womyn’s Centre for IWW swag. We will also be doing some tabling on the third floor of the Unicentre so look out for us!
We are still looking for volunteers so if you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need an ASL interpreter for an event, let us know so we can arrange one.
Please feel free to share this event with others!
MONDAY (events by Panhellenic & Metal Ravens)
– MANifestchange workshop – 5:30 at BECAMPS (3rd floor Unicentre)
– He for She coffeehouse – 8:30 pm at Roosters (4th floor Unicentre)
– Bra fitting 8am – 4pm in atrium (space between Roosters & Starbucks , 4th floor Unicentre)
– pizza lunch party – noon at the Womyn’s Centre (3rd floor Unicentre) ~ *FIRST COME FIRST SERVE*
– Africa Talks – 7pm in atrium (4th floor Unicentre)
– #WCW in atrium + social media. Come tell us what womyn or group of womyn inspire you!
– Film Screening w/ Cinema Politica: Gulabi Gang – 7pm 132 Azrieli Pavilion
– free massages for women – Noon – 3pm in Womyn’s Centre *FIRST COME FIRST SERVE*
– Fashion show at 6pm in atrium (space between Roosters and Starbucks)
– Women in music panel w/*special guest* in atrium
– #MMIW panel talk 517 Dunton Tower at 2:30
– Free Zumba 1pm at atrium
– nail polish & chill – 11am to 1pm in Womyn’s Centre (3rd Floor Unicentre)
– OxJam – Mercury Lounge 8-10pm