- This event has passed.
Financial Literacy Month #flm2016
November 1, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - November 15, 2016 @ 1:00 pm
CUSA and Carleton’s Awards and Financial Aid office are hosting Financial Literacy Month from November 1st to November 30th, 2016.
From budgeting workshops to financial advice, #FLM2016 is your one-stop shop for all things regarding financial education!
1) The Globe and Mail ‘s Rob Carrick & Roma Luciw: Financial Survival Guide for young adults (Nov 8)
2) Robert Brown: Wealthing Like Rabbits, an original intro to personal finance (Nov 10)
3) All about scholarships (Nov 9 & 10)
4) Budgeting 101 with CSAS (Nov 7, 16, and 22)
5) Credit Counselling Society Workshops (Nov 3 & 17)
6) Repaying your government student loans with the NSLSC (Nov 15)
For more information about the events happening please refer to the poster below or shoot us a message via our Facebook page with any questions you might have!
Use #FLM2016 to share your photos, ideas, comments, and also to find posts about this amazing event!