Can’t find the club you’re looking for? Start your own!
Registered CUSA Clubs & Societies have access to a number of great services from the CUSA Clubs & Societies office, including:
- Funding and Grants
- Printing Services
- Professional Development Programming
- Event and Programming Support
- Projector and Equipment Bookings
- Room Bookings
- Instructional Media Services
- Table and Chair Bookings and much more!
Registered CUSA Clubs & Societies require:
- A completed constitution ( use the sample Clubs and Societies Constitution as a template)
- 2 Executive members (e.g. a president and a VP Finance)
- 10 members
Registering is simple. Log in to CUSA Hub – our online Clubs & Societies platform – and select “Create Group.” From there you can apply for provisional approval of your group.