2. There’s so so so much study space on campus. Like a ton. Enough for every single student.
3. Nobody actually wants a designated dance studio. No one even likes dancing. Or fun.
4. The current tabling space in the UC is totally fine. No one is ever overbooked. Or squished.
5. Clubs & societies already have way too many bookable rooms to choose from on campus and booking rooms is super duper easy all the time.
6. There’s definitely enough storage space too.
8. And anyway, it’s not like the building will even be that nice.
9. Beautiful, modern study nooks? Pfft, who wants that?
10. A student union building would be super lame.