Can’t find the club you’re looking for? Start your own!
Registered CUSA Clubs & Societies have access to a number of great services from the CUSA Clubs & Societies office, including:
- Funding and Grants
- Printing Services
- Professional Development Programming
- Event and Programming Support
- Projector and Equipment Bookings
- Room Bookings
- Instructional Media Services
- Table and Chair Bookings and much more!
Registered CUSA Clubs & Societies require:
- A completed constitution ( use the sample Clubs and Societies Constitution as a template)
- 2 Executive members (e.g. a president and a VP Finance)
- 10 members
Registering is simple. Log in to CUSA Hub – our online Clubs & Societies platform – and select “Create Group.” From there you can apply for provisional approval of your group.
Competitive Sports Clubs must fill out the Competitive Sports Club Application. Applications are closed for the 2016-17 academic year.